Party Pigs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
Anyone ever use a Party Pig? SWMBO recently got me one but I haven't used it yet. I think it holds 2 1/2 gallons which I don't know when I'll need that much beer at one time. How long does the beer stay good in one of these things?

Anyone keep this in the fridge? I'm afraid a full pig would be too much weight for the shelves in the fridge. All of the shelves hook into the back of th fridge and there are brackets on back sides but the shelves are only plastic so I don't want to break them.

Your refrigerator shelves should handle the weight if only the party pig is on the shelf. If it will hold a watermellon, it will hold the party pig, I have more problems with the size.

todd_k said:
Anyone keep this in the fridge? I'm afraid a full pig would be too much weight for the shelves in the fridge. All of the shelves hook into the back of th fridge and there are brackets on back sides but the shelves are only plastic so I don't want to break them.

Ever put two gallons of milk on one shelf? Half gallon more and you have a pig, which weights next to nothing empty. Size is the biggest issue, it takes up and entire shelf in my fridge.

actually I've never put 2 gallons of milk on my shelf but I do get your point. space is not an issue. thanks

Does the word Party Pigs remind anyone else of fat chicks who show up at parties trying to pick up a drunk guy?

alemonkey said:
Does the word Party Pigs remind anyone else of fat chicks who show up at parties trying to pick up a drunk guy?

:off:

Yea.

Fat chicks need lovin too.

Like I was told, "fat chicks are like scooters, they;re fun to ride until your friends find out"

Latest posts

Back