What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You SOB how dare you besmirch the names of the NFL teams from my beloved Ohio. There will be be retribution, I haven't figured out what just yet but it will be awe inspiringly horrific. :D

Send him a 12 pack of Coors Light! Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light! Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light! Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light! Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light! Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light! Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light!Coors Light! Bwahahahahahahah!!!

Ehhhhh....kinda buzzed. Going to tempt fate with an hb Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout.

Idk Matt he was just pounding Busch lites in the garage compared to that Coors light is a craft beer

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415329337.232597.jpg
Another Birra while watching 2 proud franchises battle it out in the greatest sport on Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A range of Bitters, Pale Ales (American and English) and IPAs (American and English) at BJCP class. Now this for Stout Day. I think it's a 2012 bottle but I'd have to check my list and I'm too lazy to scrounge it up.

20141106_220720[1].jpg

Well I guess my opinion is just that.

I would expect you to be geographically biased.

Say some bull**** that makes us trust you.

This is a bull**** thread dude. Not a beer thread.

As someone who gets neither unless traveling or trading, I'd rather have a WnB. But I have no issue with FBS.
And having one of these from last year.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415331577.135266.jpg

Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout...I think this was my last partial mash before moving to BIAB...but I used some good ingredients. It's a little carby on the pour, but settles nicely. Nose and flavor good, but lacks complexity. Body a bit too light. Not bad, though. Time to wind it up for tonight.

DSC06263.jpg

Just got back from a homebrew club meeting. Now I'm having these. I like left hand more.

1415334731686.jpg

Opened a diet hb root beer...been in the bottle for awhile now. Was pretty nastie at first, but months later, it's actually decent. I used Truvia. Okay...NOW I'm done for the night. Happy Friday!

A **** ton of pages to mull over. Y'all did stout day proud. I had a few and a taproom is going to do theirs Saturday which should be great. A **** show, but great all the same.

I had BBA Siberian Night, Stone Coffee milk stout, some non-stouts, and left hand milk stout.

Now water wishing I could sleep. :-( work is going to suck today.

Had two of my Columbus day ipa's with the NFL game last night and wow they are pretty strong, so water (2 cups already) and now coffee to drink while I walk the puppy in the 42 degree weather here in KY

Wtf is that? Milkshake? Beer float? Looks grim.

Haha! It was a joke. I made some chocolate milk and hadn't stirred it yet and I thought it would be funny to take the picture next to a four year old IIPA bottle as if that's what it was.

You SOB how dare you besmirch the names of the NFL teams from my beloved Ohio. There will be be retribution, I haven't figured out what just yet but it will be awe inspiringly horrific. :D

My favorite Suckland Brown of all-time is Bernie Kosar. Still have his jersey from back in the early 90's.

Back