Michigan Blueberries for wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10borderline11brew

Reaction score
Hey if anyone is interested in juice blueberries for wine I got 30 lb boxes for $25. I can do bulk orders as well at a discounted price. I'm located north side of holland.
616-886-7266 Joe

Anyone from Wisconsin going to get some of these? Darn, I'm in Green Bay I would love to get a couple boxes...

Hey Bowhunter32
If you are looking to get some, my season is from July to October. Also I'm not sure if this would be something that might interest you, but I'm looking to sell 5gallon buckets of juice in this coming year as well. The juice will be balanced and enough sugar added to get a 10%abv. There will be some sulfites added to the juice for stability reasons. The only thing that has to be done is add the nutrient and what ever strain of yeast u want, and it would have to be picked up within 2 weeks of being juiced because it's not pasteurized. The cost on that will be $95 for a 5 gallon bucket.
Thanks for the interest, if you have any questions let me know.
Joe

Latest posts

Back