A celebration of living life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastarine

We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just got done with a second long week of flight school (We have friday and monday off for labor day) and I just finished a bomber of rogue dead guy and 12oz of my apfelwein which magically does not seem to need aging. I aced my first two tests, I have a SWMBO who supports me through long nights of studying, cooks me dinner, cooks me breakfast, packs me a lunch, cleans the apartment by the time I'm home, and does the dishes every night. She's never even said a negative word about my brewing. I just feel warm and happy and like a man whose dream is being realized and I just wanted to say cheers to anyone else who is loving life right now, and cheers to anyone who has been overworked/overstressed and down in the dumps. We've all been there and we'll all be there again, but always remember the good times.

:mug:

Also, I've been a member of a few internet forums before (Subaru drivers, Marine officer candidates, naval aviators) and this is by far the best one. I would drunk dial every one of you right now if I could.

First,
Thanks for doing what you do. I respect and appreciate your service to our country.

That said, you lucky bast##$.!:) Sounds like you found a keeper.

Man, you are so f#cking high on life right now that the only way is down.......

Oh your life is going to suck sooooooo much when you realise that you were at your peak 5 minutes ago!

I wouldn't be you if your insides were made of gold and your skin was puerto rican hookers.

You are just so screwed. One day they will make a film about your entire life, and you will have to play yourself because Woody Allen had something better to do that afternoon.

Aside from all that.....It's just great when everything comes together like that!!! Savour evry single moment! :D

Man, you are so f#cking high on life right now that the only way is down.......

Oh your life is going to suck sooooooo much when you realise that you were at your peak 5 minutes ago!

I wouldn't be you if your insides were made of gold and your skin was puerto rican hookers.

You are just so screwed. One day they will make a film about your entire life, and you will have to play yourself because Woody Allen had something better to do that afternoon.

Aside from all that.....It's just great when everything comes together like that!!! Savour evry single moment! :D
Which reminds me, I wrote this just after reading your "get off my lawn" rambling, and I thought it needed a nice contrast.

Which reminds me, I wrote this just after reading your "get off my lawn" rambling, and I thought it needed a nice contrast.

My thread needed a contrast? are you saying it was not perfect? Shame on you sir! May your camel die of the same disease i just gave to your goat!!!

But yeah, you do a great job, and thanks. :)

Back