Any other brewers in Butte MT?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brasco20

Reaction score
This site is my only source of info. The guys at the homebrew store dont know ****. Would be nice to have some hands on help. Any other brewers in Butte?

Howdy from Bozeman (we have the same problem here). Sorry don't know any other homebrewers in Butte, best of luck. If you are ever in Bozeman and wanted to chat over a pint or two let me know.

Will do. I dont get to bozeman too often, but next i do ill give ya a ring, pm me your cell. Do you brew all grain? Have you had any of the brews from the quarry brewery in butte? I think they all suck. If you ever get to salmon idaho, check out Bertram's brewery, they have a hazelnut ale that is to die for!

Bertrams is good for a tiny town like Salmon. But not great. Quarry is good
but a little undercarbonated. Easy fix.
Bozeman sucks. Too many people and a bad vibe that always comes with an onslaught of outsiders mixing with local rednecks. Skip Bozeman.

I was listening to radio lab podcast this week. Have you been out to that crazy pit y'all have up there?

Ya been to the pit. About 10 years ago a flock of snow geese landed on it and died. They now have alarms that go off like every 15 min to keep the birds away.

Bozeman Brewing Company is certainly an interesting atmosphere, but the beers can be good. Certainly wouldn't go as far as saying it sucks, but I am partial. Also, there is a new brewery opening in Bozeman any day now, 406 Brewing. Don't know anything about how the beer will be, but I have talked to the owner/brewer and he has a better attitude towards what brewery should be than the guys running Bozeman Brewing in my opinion.

Hey Helena.... is Blackfoot any good..??? I was wanting to drive up...
Do they have any good lighter ales??? I guess they do contract brewing for the Ale House in Bozeman.... are they the only ones up there....??

Hey Helena.... is Blackfoot any good..??? I was wanting to drive up...
Do they have any good lighter ales??? I guess they do contract brewing for the Ale House in Bozeman.... are they the only ones up there....??

Blackfoot is very good, and Lewis and Clark is here also, which is getting better all the time since the brewer from Blackfoot moved there.

Back