Looking for a three-week beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsmith179

Reaction score
I know, I'm cutting it way close. Just kicked one of my Centennial Blonde kegs and only have 2 kegs of beer and 1 of Apfelwein left. Little bro is coming back from the Army and I'm having a party the 4th of July weekend. The earliest I can brew is Monday, so here's my question....

What would you recommend that I brew that will be able to go from grain to glass in 3 weeks total. I do keg, so carbing times won't really be a problem for me. Basically, who's got a recipe for me that I can go 2 weeks primary and then straight to the keg. I'll be able to cold condition about a week before serving if it's in the primary for 2 weeks.

Summer wheat beer? Maybe a Wit? Who's got the quick beer for me?

my bavarian hefeveiven takes about 2 weeks, then a 3 day crash cool, then 2 days to carb in the keg. pm me for the recipe. also, edwort's pale ale is simple and quick but you have to get a good fast start and make sure you get good efficiency or it will dry out with the nottingham yeast.

Back