• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Entire Brewing set up for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bniesen

Reaction score
2 patio burners w/wind gards = $100
empty bottles (at least 4 cases 12oz and 2 cases 22oz)= $25
counter flow wortchiller = $50
mash tun cooler (15gal)w/ copper manifold = $60
March pump = $125
Silicone hoses with camlocks = $50
table top bottler w/bottle tree and bottling bucket = $50
(2) 6.5gal + (1) 5gal glass carboys= $70

Pick up only, first PM First serve!

Hello,
Interested in the two keggles and march pump. What are the keggles, mushtun? Boil keg? Do you have pictures? Is the March pump a 809?

What size are the keggles? Might be willing to take the whole thing off your hands if they're the right size for my needs. Could pickup this weekend possibly.

Everything is still available. I am going to post pics of everything this Friday/early Saturday. I would like to see if I can sell this as a "package deal" this weekend, if not then I will let you know Sunday evening/early Monday if everything is available.

Thanks for the interest.

judging by all the interest I'm getting I'll try to post pics tonight.

Both steel keggles are 15.5 gallons with welded fittings (one 1/2 inch nipple and one 1/2 inch coupler, copper dip tubes, ball valves (camlocks), and I used silicone tubing as a sight tube. Mash tun is a 62 qt coleman extreme with ball valve/camlock and a homemade copper manifold. CFC is homemade, copper inside hightemp water hose. The March pump is an 809 and I have camlocks on that as well. All camlocks are 1/2 inch. All silicone tubing is 1/2 inch. Pics to come soon

Hey there. I'm in Madison and will buy the hoses with camlocks. Let's arrange a time for me to come check them out. PM me back.

I would like to see if I can sell this as a "package deal" this weekend. I will post if I sell the whole thing right after it leaves my house and cash is in hand. If not, I will post that everything is still available Sunday night/early Monday.
Pics to come late this afternoon/early evening (if I can find my stupid camera).

Thanks again people!

Pending pictures, and confirming with my buddy that its all good, we're all in for this. This is the exact setup we're looking for.

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

The carboys are clean. I have maybe 4 cases of 12oz bottles and at least one case of 22oz bottles.
As you can tell everything is pretty clean and I took good care of it. I spent a lot of time putting this together. I have brewed less than 10 times with it. The pump has only seen 3 batches and I have never run it dry. The silicone hoses are the type you can autoclave and they are almost 6 ft each. I need this to go to a good home.

I'm interested in the 15 gal mash cooler. I'm in Madison. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Package deal is still available. after this weekend I will be parting this up.

Parting out the brew set-up! Let me know if there are any questions and I will try to answer them as soon as possible. Pick up only

Parting out the brew set-up! Let me know if there are any questions and I will try to answer them as soon as possible. Pick up only

Well crap. If you decide to ship, lemme know. I'm interested in the tun, pending shipping (if you go that route).

If I have problems getting rid of the things I have listed, shipping might be an option after a while. Everything must go but I am solid on my prices.

i'm interested in just the bottle tree if you're willing to part out. I'll pay shipping to 28411 if the price is right.

I sold off the pump and hoses this weekend. Everything is still up for sale, PM me to set up a time to purchase. Pick up only for now. If you PM'd me before and didn't get a response, I apologize for I have been busy.

I sold the kettles this weekend. I still have the CFC, mash tun, bottler and bottle tree. I still have the burners with wind guards and if anybody buys both I will throw in a (empty) propane tank. Still pick-up only.

I sold the carboys, mash cooler, and 1 patio burner!
This is what I have left:

patio burner w/wind guard = $50
empty bottles (at least 4 cases 12oz and 2 cases 22oz)= $20
counter flow wortchiller = $50
table top bottler w/bottle tree and bottle washer attachment and bottling bucket = $50
Johnson Controls temperature controller (analog) = $40

willing to ship. PM me with shipping address and I will reply back with what the shipping of item will cost as soon as I can.

thanks

Back