• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speidel Braumeister 20L and home brewery supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bumping this thread, giraffeman, I forgot to follow up my offer to FiveKaiBrewing. I'm still interested in buying the two 5.2 and the one irish moss for $21 shipped. I realized that is a keg cleaner you have and it won't work for my carboys, unfortunately.

So if it's still on the market please just shoot me a PM and I'll get the PayPal out. Thanks man, and good luck with anything else you haven't sold!

Thanks for bumping this thread, giraffeman, I forgot to follow up my offer to FiveKaiBrewing. I'm still interested in buying the two 5.2 and the one irish moss for $21 shipped. I realized that is a keg cleaner you have and it won't work for my carboys, unfortunately.

So if it's still on the market please just shoot me a PM and I'll get the PayPal out. Thanks man, and good luck with anything else you haven't sold!

I will take 21.000 shipped. let me know if you can paypal today as i need to go to the fedex office tomorrow for a drop off of the second plate chiller.

Great, thanks! I will PM you my PayPal account now.

I'm still interested in the 2.5 and 3 gal kegs.

Adventures in homebrewing has new ones for $79 plus shipping, what could you do if I was going to buy all of them?

I'm still interested in the 2.5 and 3 gal kegs.

Adventures in homebrewing has new ones for $79 plus shipping, what could you do if I was going to buy all of them?

mine are not the ones listed at 79.99 on that site. my kegs on Adventures in homebrewing site are 119.00 each.

I never saw a pic from you for the ones you have. The ones I refer to are normally $119 but are on presale and should ship mid to late Aug.

On yours can you stack with the fittings on?

Not sure if you got my pm about the stir plate and tacklbox of spare parts. I'm still interested.

Thanks

got my chiller today. It was packaged very well. Very happy with it. I will say this though, if you buy from this guy i hope you arent in a hurry. He kinda screwed me over a little on the first one, then sold me the second one. Two days after payment he first said my paypal didnt come through with my shipping info, which as many times as ive used paypal, i have to say is impossible. Then i waited a week and asked for tracking as i thought it should have arrived. He still hadnt sent it. Waited another 2 or 3 days for tracking info. I payed 8/5 arrived via fed ex 8/20.

Hi all, not sure how much stuff he has left (I bought alot), but everything has arrived well packaged and as described. The OP has been a bit busy,(little bit of lag time) but I can say it has been great doing business with him. :mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back