What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few water chemicals, Fast Pitch starter kit(yeah I know I could make my own...that requires time and energy), 2 spring tip bottle fillers to replace the cheap NB ones, and some Wyeast 1056 for a beer I am thinking of experimenting with. And my Concord 15 gallon kettle to replace my 8 gallon Bayou boil kettle(that is now the HLT kettle). My 55 pounds of Belgian Pislner didn't arrive, didn't ship til today for some reason.

Now I need to build a stir plate...

Culligan in-line activated charcoal filter to get the chlorine out of my tap water... Will hook up great to my RV water hose for outside AG sessions

Was JUST logging in when the brown truck rolled up! :) Got my 20G kettle from Concord Cookware! I knew this was a big pot, but man is it EVER!..LOL..Now to actually DO something on building my electric brewery!...Still going to be doing 5G batches, but leaves open the option of those 10 or maybe even 15G batches! :) Now, to get more people to drink my beer other then just myself!

20160621_151258.jpg

20160621_151329.jpg

20160621_151345.jpg

20160621_151621.jpg

New hydrometer and 3lbs of DME. I borrowed some DME from an extract kit for a starter and now I'm replacing. Also, my previous hydrometer broke.

5 pounds of hops!

I cannot wait for my 3-paycheck July to do the same thing! I am done of Magnum pellets and 1/2# Fuggles and 1/2# US Goldings. Have to exbeeriment on my Lawnmower RyePA with the Goldings instead of Centennial!

Love my 15 gallon concord pot, BUT I wish they would etch the gallon markings into it! If you plan on drilling it go slow, lots of oil, it is some HARD stainless!

Was JUST logging in when the brown truck rolled up! :) Got my 20G kettle from Concord Cookware! I knew this was a big pot, but man is it EVER!..LOL..Now to actually DO something on building my electric brewery!...Still going to be doing 5G batches, but leaves open the option of those 10 or maybe even 15G batches! :) Now, to get more people to drink my beer other then just myself!

A new day pack for short work trips, a big mouth bubbled, all the ingredients for my weekend brew, some new tubing, and 3 perlick 630s and shanks for my keezer build

4 reconditioned Ball lock Kegs from Homebrewsupply.com. As always in great shape, fully pressurized, clean and with a spare set of O-rings.

Needed some SS odds and ends to finish an upgrade project.
Price alone would sell me, but nobody ships as quickly as Bobby @brewhardware.com...

brewhardware.jpg

Cheers! :mug:

Girlfriends Kate Spade purse I bought her for her birthday. It's already wrapped.. she better like it I could've bought many many many things rather than that

Waiting for my HBT tee shirt! Finally ordered one. Then maybe, take advantage of some on-line sales to get hops & other odds-n-ends for my hopped & confused, V4.2...:mug:

Finally don't have to bottle from the keg with a plastic tube and picnic tap while risking oxidizing the beer.

image.jpg

Today I got a cocktail muddler in the mail after using the back of a wooden spoon to smash mint for Mojitos last weekend.

Replacement kettle thermometer for the one that died on my HLT last brew session. Made me stand on a ladder to check water temps or risk frying my wrist on the edge of the kettle as I stand on the ground... ladder won out so instead I stood in the heat off the burner on a 90 degree day...

Edit! KUDOS to Northern Brewer for having a replacement here in 2 days!!! Great customer service!

Back