Wish Me Luck!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, If I made it, anybody can. (USAF, MSgt(Ret) 2000)

I'm not gonna say good luck, cause luck has nothing to do with it. Either you studied the right stuff, or ya didn't.

Hope yoyu do well. Nothing like gettin a promotion. Makes the retirement check that much better.:mug:

If I had any idea what that entailed or where it put you in the rankings, my vibes would be worth more, but for now, you'll have to accept that I'm militarily ignorant and take some generic good vibes.

Good luck!

Hoo Yah or whatever you army types say. Good Luck to you. If Army advancement exams are anything like Navy exams then I know what it's like.

I'm hoping to put on E-7 (Chief) this year. We take a test and then our information goes up to a board for our selection.

Cmon, cmon!! I am dying to know how it went!!! I tested for fire captain 2 months ago and am finally now getting my regularity back ;) . I am sure you did better than you think you did, I was pretty bummed after mine, but they are promoting me in July. If you live in SoCal, be careful on A-shift days. That's all I'm sayin'. :mug:

I'm afraid to say it, but I feel like I did......okay. But the way our tests are written, who knows? I won't find out for a couple months.

Best of luck to you, McKBrew, and congrats, Kayos! :mug:

And thanks all for the wishes.

Found out today that I am board eligible. I did suprisingly well on a test I didn't study for. The easy part is out of the way, now I just need to see if a panel of people I have never met thinks I am worthy of advancing.

McKBrew said:
Found out today that I am board eligible. I did suprisingly well on a test I didn't study for. The easy part is out of the way, now I just need to see if a panel of people I have never met thinks I am worthy of advancing.

Good luck!

Back