• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equpment for sale in Brooklyn NY. Sad Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateKerx

Reaction score
I just don't have the room to keep this hobby going in my apartment. Really hate to part with this stuff, but it's time to clean out my equipment until I have more space. Here's what I've got.

3 Carboys - One glass 6.5 gal, one glass 5 gal., one better bottle 5 gal.
15 gal. SS Kettle - made from a 1/2 keg. great on burner outside
1 Copper immersion chiller - I forget how long this is, but suitable for cooling 5-6.5 gal of wort.
1 Igloo cooler mash tun with pvc-c manifold - Works very well for all grain.
1 bottling bucket with spigot
lots of misc. airlocks, carboy caps, stoppers, bottle capper
1 Corona mill - nothing fancy but has given me a good crush when connected to a power drill.
I also have a lot of grain, base malt, specialty malt, etc., some dry yeast and a pound or so of frozen hops that I will include. It's all pretty fresh (except maybe the hops) and can be used to make 5-8 batches.

I want sell this stuff all together, asking $275 on CL but would consider reasonable offers from people here. I also have a couple of cornies I could throw in. PM if interested.

Just tried to PM you, inbox full. If you do sell seperate, I'd be interested in the 6.5 carboy and igloo mashtun, prices?

Hey All,
I'm gonna try to sell it together if I can. If not, I'd let the 6.5 carboy and cooler go for $45, ingerdients for about $25 with a full inventory beforehand. I'd sell the keggle for $80 but dont really want to ship it.

If you are trying to get rid of the cornies I could pick up. Also I would be interested in the carboys and mash tun as well.

Oh really? When do you guys meet up? I haven't brewed yet, I will be doing my first in a two weeks or so when I get my kit.
Do you to the Taps & Barley meetings at cargo?....Not to get off topic, sorry OP.

I've got a local guy interested in everything, if It doesnt work out im going to part it out to you locals in the order of your requests. I'll keep you posted

Back