Beer jokes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a bartender for over 20 years....this one is my favorite. No offense to blondes, brunettes, redheads, or ladies (redhead myself).

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde walk into a bar and have a seat on the rail. The handsome young bartender comes over and asks, "What can I get for you fine ladies today?"

The brunette says, "I'll have a WW."

The bartender, trying to appear knowledgeable, walks off racking his brain trying to think of what a "WW" is...asks the other bartender, one of the drunk regulars, no one knows. Resignedly he walks back to the ladies and says, "Okay, you got me. What is a WW?"

The brunette replies haughtily, "White Wine, DUH."

So our bartender gets her wine, then asks the redhead, "What will you have then darling?"

The redhead says, "I'll have an RW."

Our quick-witted bartender thinks for a moment, then snickers and says, "Red Wine?"

The redhead giggles and says, "Of course!" So he gets her wine.

So, he asks the blonde, "And what can I get for you my dear?"

She replies, "I'll have a Fifteen."

This time our hero is totally floored. No one else in the bar knows what a 15 could be. Finally beaten, he goes back to the ladies.

"All right, you got me again. What is in a 15?"

The blonde rolls her eyes.

"Seven and seven, DUH!!!!!"

A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says "we don't serve mushrooms in this establishment!". Mushroom replies "I'm no mushroom, I'm just a fun guy!".

Back