Beer T-shirt I need

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has a shirt dyed with wine and it seems to hold the color really well, even after 3 years. You should be able to do this yourself if my shirts stained with home brew are any indication!

Well that's likely going on my Christmas list.

Another shirt I'd like to have, and I think I saw first on this forum, is the one that says: Honest officer. We're not making meth. We're home brewers

I actually have a shirt like that.. I bought it in Myrtle last summer.. I couldnt find it on thier site.. But it says Bad Fish Beer.. "Two gulps and your bellyup" or something like that..

Well that's likely going on my Christmas list.

Another shirt I'd like to have, and I think I saw first on this forum, is the one that says: Honest officer. We're not making meth. We're home brewers
on a slightly unrelated note, I am always nervous when I drive home with several packages of green buds that have weights and prices on the package. Plus several packages of white powder.

I figure it would cause me to do a whole lot of explaining. :D

On another slightly unrelated note, My GF is doing a marketing plan for school on a LHBS, and she wanted some of my supplies to show the class as visual aides.

Here, let me just throw some pellet hops in a yeast vial... some DME in another yeast vial... some hoses in a glass bottle... That should go over well!:D

Cool shirt, too.

Hungrymonkey, I remember someone telling a story about doing a group buy for hops and ultralight DME, and doing the trade in a parking lot.

Imagine this scene, if you will; Two guys drive into a grocery store parking lot. They open the trunks, and one guy takes out a bunch of baggies with green leafy material, and some bags filled with white powder. The other guy hands him a roll of cash, they both get in the cars and drive away :D

Back