**** work! Watch my brewcast live instead.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F**K U Soperman! You trying to get me fired?? Do you know how hard it is to get all my sht together for next week's Corporate IT Audit?? How am I supposed to make up fake logs and records if you got a brewcam running?

Good time last night. Wish I could have caught the early stages more, but with work ending and getting it was just at an inconvenient time. Learned a few things, or at least re-remembered a few things to get me prepared for AG.

One comment I would like to make is that I would hope for a better camera angle next time. Maybe make it possible to see the brewing closer. I missed a few details due to body being in the way or being just too far away. Sound was good and otherwise the session was very nice. Good times in chat too.

Good time last night. Wish I could have caught the early stages more, but with work ending and getting it was just at an inconvenient time. Learned a few things, or at least re-remembered a few things to get me prepared for AG.

One comment I would like to make is that I would hope for a better camera angle next time. Maybe make it possible to see the brewing closer. I missed a few details due to body being in the way or being just too far away. Sound was good and otherwise the session was very nice. Good times in chat too.

+2 Get BSD to do something other than peeing in your kettle when your not looking :drunk:

Decided f*** it I'm gonna brew this afternoon. Who's with me??

http://www.livesteam.com/Saccharomyces

Just getting set up. Grab a pint and watch.
:tank: :rockin: :mug:

There is a typo on the link.

The correct link is Saccharomyces' Brewing Network- livestreaming video powered by Livestream

Sacc_brewing.jpg

I'm watching. The brewing is fun, but I'm having more fun listening to Sacc repeatedly justifying his drinking of Miller Lite.

nice brewcast, i missed the "partycam"

youll have to do a drinkcast with sacc and jack and whoever one last eastern afternoon or night

Thanks for brewcasting today. I didn't get to watch as much as I wanted to (@ work)but was able to tune in for a bit. Nice way to spend the day off for sure!

Latest posts

Back