time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weekday rules, we should stick to the 24 hr cycle.

the weekends are a bit more active and impatient. i think for the friday/saturday shifts a 6-12 hr gap is a bit more fitting.

that just means we have to guess correctly more often to keep it going :fro:

one guy recently was so impatient that he just gave away the answer after s whole 6 hours!

If you are talking about me, here is why: 3 people claimed to already know the answer (including one that PMed me with the correct answer, so I know for sure that he knew the correct answer.) Plus, I was getting ready to leave and wouldn't have been able to check for 18 hours or so.

In that time someone would've definitely gotten the answer, but I wouldn't have been able to tell that person. It would've just delayed the game for everyone that wanted to play.

Im pretty sure he's talking about me though. However im guilty for the same reason. I was going to be away from the forum for an undetermined number of hours, so I just wanted to let that one go, since I came by it dishonestly anyway

As a non offender, I just want to say, let's get the game on! Be prompt and be respectful. Since I've almost posted as many pics as emjay (I'm at 7 or 8 now), I'm probably the next target! ;)

whose turn is it anyway?

okay here we go.

viewstyle.jpg

Back from the beach, looks like I missed some action! Just my input into the rules...I think the weekday/weekend rules would work best. The only time it gets really slow is like 3am on a weeknight, and thats to be expected. Most people are good about at least checking the next morning.

Now for my guess, a too dark american brown ale

Okay, I'll take a different approach with this one.

In addition to the style, I want the *exact name* of this beer. Don't worry, it's a commercial beer, and it's not something obscure.

No extra hint needed - it's actually possible to get the answer on your first try just by what you see in the picture.

beer11a.jpg

here we go...without a 20 questions type thing, you might have to wait until after work when i can upload a better hint pic with some special ingredients...was that a hint?

IMAG06311.jpg

Back