RARE BEER CLUB "Pierre Celis Memoirs Ale"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibfried

Reaction score
Recently joined Michael Jackson's (not the perv.) rare beer club. For a small fee (ha ha:ban: ) he sends you one of his outstanding beers from his many beer travels (that's what I want to do when I grow up!!!!).

Pierre Celis Memoirs Ale shows up a couple of days ago and I never knew beer could taste so good. It's a Belgium Triple @ 8%. It's a practice of mine to go out of my way to find good beers, but this one takes the prize hands down. Worth every penny. I'm not what you would say, "blessed with money" either. Better than any fine wine I've had.

http://beerhunter.com/

Check it out. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

You have several options, but I got the 4 (champaigne size and style) bottles a month option. So I've got three left this month!

I'm going to clone it!:rockin:

Yeah, those can be quite tastey. I had one in a cream ceramic type bottle with a ceramic-style cap. I got it on a trip to France. It was a Belgium beer named La Cave des Peres. I kept the bottle. I'll have to check out this beer of the month stuff.

Celis is brewed in Michigan. They moved there from TX a few years ago.

I'm always down for a good trippel. I didn't know they made one. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!

Back