Pour Boys Home Brew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BertusBrew

Reaction score
Any of you looking to check out a home brew club in the west suburbs of Chicago, come to Bigby's Pour House in Addison on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm. We meet once a month to share our home brewed beer, discuss beer, plan beer events, and just have a good time. All newcomers are welcome. Hope to see you there!

Meeting tonight (2/12/13) at 7:00pm at Bigby's Pour House

1700 W Lake St
Addison, IL 60101

Please post any questions or email me at [email protected]

Moved up to Schaumburg last summer and have been missing being part of a club. I am a part of MASH brew club from Marseilles, Il and haven't had a chance to participate since last fall. I might stop by tonight and check it out. I'll be the new guy wearing a Cubs hat if I do.

Moved up to Schaumburg last summer and have been missing being part of a club. I am a part of MASH brew club from Marseilles, Il and haven't had a chance to participate since last fall. I might stop by tonight and check it out. I'll be the new guy wearing a Cubs hat if I do.

Nice meeting you last night

How often are there get togethers? I live in addison and own a business in elmhurst and id love to get more active in the brewing community

How often are there get togethers? I live in addison and own a business in elmhurst and id love to get more active in the brewing community

We meet once a month. Our meetings are always on the second Tuesday of the month at Bigby's Pour House starting at 7:00pm.

Club meeting tomorrow, 7:00pm at Bigby's Pour House. Just thought I would throw it out there. Come check us out, and bring some of your beer!

Back