• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 5 gallon pinlock keg Philly area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philly224

Reaction score
Anyone selling one? Looking for a CO2 tanks and all the accessories you need as well.

Edit: Pinlock or Ball lock would be fine actually.

seems a little steep..

used carboy $20
used regulator $25
used co2 tank $45
used cornies $45 x2

about $180 seems little more reasonable $200 wouldnt be OUT of the question (if tank is in hydro and full) just my 2 cents!

good luck

Wow yeah that is kind of expensive I thought they were a bit more than that for the actual kegs.

I might just order one online somewhere.

the price varies depending on region.. here in michigan pin or ball lock are $55 at a LHBS ive seen some people complain of paying as much as $80... but on here and the average (if you buy a lot of 4) comes out to $45 a keg.. hes a little high.. but its craigslist make an offer and see if the tank is in date and full it would be worth $180 to me maybe $200 if i havent found much.

I agree with mkringii its worth making an offer to the person. You never know. If you are going to order new check out kegconnection.com. They run good sales, very fast shipping, and they are on this forum to help out. I did a quick setup with one pin lock setup with picnic connection, 4lb CO2 total for 159.50 plus 7.95 shipping.

or Midwest Supplies has their Brew logic single tap draft system for 169.99 plus shipping. This setup has a 5lb CO2.http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-single-tap-draft-system-w-pin-lock-keg.html

You do realize wine barley and hops sells ball locks for 35$ with new o-rings right?

You do realize wine barley and hops sells ball locks for 35$ with new o-rings right?

Thats an AWESOME deal if you live close enough to make wear and tear on ur car and gas a none factor..but its kinda hard to check out a store when there WEBSITE dosent WORK... now if i can find a lot online and have them shipped for $40-45 its a steal.. compared to my lhbs or anyone ive been too throughout the state (visiting family across state) like i originally stated it all depends on your region..

you wanna hook a brother up and mail me some kegs? lol

Back