What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't think about that lol!! we are thinking Oliver. For now. Swmbo is a ginger.so it may be perfect.trying to sneak a hop name in for the middle name.. :ban:

Haha. Good luck with that. Oliver Falconers Flight has a nice ring to it. How about Oliver Phoenix or Oliver Zues. I might have to steal the hop idea. Is this your first?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Night cap. I

1403760466719.jpg

I think you've got some options:

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Sterling
Oliver Columbus
Oliver Kent
Oliver Apollo

Swmbo isn't catching on yet.. but says no to all. . I on the other hand think they are all think any one would work. . Especially apollo.. if only there where a stone hop genus

I second Oliver Kent. It flows well, though you always need to consider the initials as well as how good it sounds when you three name the poor kid when he misbehaves. It needs to flow.

Coffee.

Finally off work. Cooking jumbalia and drinking this. Found out on my break today we are having a boy doc said it was very obvious :) celebrating! !

Congrats!

About to pour the first cup of coffee. Today is my birthday, so trying to decide whether I want to go and get some beer to have with dinner or just drink something I have. Don't have much besides a few meh homebrew choices.

Water. At work.

Congrats to trippel hazard and Hawgwild. Just found out yesterday that my buddy who has two girls is having a boy in November. My youngest son was born last November.

Moral of the story, if you want a boy, work on it in February :D

Congrats!

About to pour the first cup of coffee. Today is my birthday, so trying to decide whether I want to go and get some beer to have with dinner or just drink something I have. Don't have much besides a few meh homebrew choices.

Well Happy Birthday! You have a present coming. I sure wish I had dug around for more but alas, it is a single disappointing bottle. I wasn't trying to be greedy, just trying to expedite getting it to you. :)

I second Oliver Kent. It flows well, though you always need to consider the initials as well as how good it sounds when you three name the poor kid when he misbehaves. It needs to flow.

Coffee.
It also sounds like a comic book hero name.

I spent about 45 minutes prepping a 8.5 lb butt to go in the oven. I know, the oven…but I won't be able to monitor my offset smoker which needs attention every hour and the butt was put on sale down to $11 because it had to be cooked or frozen today. YAY discount meat! It should still turn out great.

Drinking iced coffee. Mattmmille explained how to make good cold brewed coffee and it worked. More sleep deprivation and now I can tell it is affecting my typing. :mad: Now to get my rear in gear for work.

Well Happy Birthday! You have a present coming. I sure wish I had dug around for more but alas, it is a single disappointing bottle. I wasn't trying to be greedy, just trying to expedite getting it to you. :)

It also sounds like a comic book hero name.

I spent about 45 minutes prepping a 8.5 lb butt to go in the oven. I know, the oven…but I won't be able to monitor my offset smoker which needs attention every hour and the butt was put on sale down to $11 because it had to be cooked or frozen today. YAY discount meat! It should still turn out great.

Drinking iced coffee. Mattmmille explained how to make good cold brewed coffee and it worked. More sleep deprivation and now I can tell it is affecting my typing. :mad: Now to get my rear in gear for work.

You are awesome for sending me anything! I'm exited to be getting that single bottle :D

Really? No biters? Someone said even I could likely catch a fish there!
Sorry about the sobriety. I would have at least packed HB! That summer ale is rocking! I want the recipe bad and if I find out there are amarillo hops I'll retract my statement about how I don't think I'm a big fan of them.

Not to answer for him but he's in the mountains of Asheville, not Colorado. ;) Oskar Blues is in NC as well.

Water. Overslept a bit and now need to get going.

You can see these lunkers in the clear water and I've dangled stuff right in their face. I need to talk to someone local and get advice. I don't fly fish, but I have kind of simulated it. I have exhausted my repertoire to no avail. So frustrating.

I'm glad to hear the Summer Ale is good...can't wait to get home to it! I'll definitely pass along the recipe.

Today: starting with coffee and taking the kids to Sliding Rock...I'll find a bench.

Coffee.

Happy nappy burfday! !! Ill run it by swmbo ..lol.. u guys are great :D thank you.. Drinking water.. getting to work

Congrats!

Congrats!

Happy birthday! Mine's Sunday, and there will be many beers consumed this weekend! :D

Coffee. Another crappy night's sleep.

I have a problem. I am going to need some beer for the USA soccer game at noon. And I don't have any here. ****.

I have a problem. I am going to need some beer for the USA soccer game at noon. And I don't have any here. ****.

sounds like a lunch meeting at the closest bar is in order.

coffee, at the office, trying to find a site to stream the game to the conference room

The coff
Swmbo isn't catching on yet.. but says no to all. . I on the other hand think they are all think any one would work. . Especially apollo.. if only there where a stone hop genus

Congratulations. And I think everyone is missing the most obvious hop choice for the middle name. Run this one by your wife, Oliver Warrior. :D

Oh, hell naw. Today is the only day I'd drive a Corvette over the 996T.

I was told that the US has no chance in this game. My response was, "over?!?! It's not over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No, and it's not over now...who's with me...?"

Love that movie.
US does have a small chance, but every team that plays has a chance. I prefer both teams to go on. I spent a lot of time in Germany growing up. I like the US, but I've always been a DFB fan, so when push comes to shove...

Love that movie.
US does have a small chance, but every team that plays has a chance. I prefer both teams to go on. I spent a lot of time in Germany growing up. I like the US, but I've always been a DFB fan, so when push comes to shove...

I know more about quantum physics than I know about soccer. I was just cracking a joke.

Back