Cheating on the suds tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SwAMi75 said:
While most consider blended scotches gauche.....I like JW Black. It's my "go to" when I want straight booze. :)
I know - I usually buy a nice single malt this time of year. Last year I got a Bowmore 25 YO from the Islay region - fantastic. But JW Black is a damn good blend and for the price (mine was a gift) you can't beat it.

dantodd said:
I usually drink green, if you haven't tried it pick some up. I much prefer it to black.
I have not tried the green yet, but I did notice that my local liquor store is carrying it now. A few years ago I got together with an old friend whom I hadn't seen in several years and we sat out on the dock and went through 3/4 of a bottle of the Blue. That was some smooth stuff.

I used to have SWMBO pick up Green label every time she went to Europe (8 times a year) but about a year ago it started showing up here in The States.

I rec'd an assortment pack from SWMBO last year for Christmas. The blue is an excellent bottle of Scotch!

Back