Anyone else have brewing nightmares?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Lol..

Last night I had a dream that I forgot to add some things to my brew that is coming up.. Then, i transferred it directly to my better bottle without cooling it down first.. so i dumped it back into the kettle and tried it again...

I am such a nerd.

Anyone else have brewing nightmares?:p

No, but last night I did dream about building an electric brewery.
Sounds like you might be a little too worried about that next brew though! LOL

The other night I dreamed I had my first infection. I went to check on my beer and the whole carboy was filled with a plant like material. The plant looked like a large multi colored Aloe.

I was wondering why I put my beer in a terrarium. :D

No, but two nights ago I dreamed I was playing some drop-in hockey (haven't done that in years and I am a n00b at hockey) and I sucked at skating, but I could fire a wicked wrister to any spot I wanted. The game was over by then though, so nobody saw how awsum I was...

The next morning I went to work and the whole parking lot was a sheet of thick ice. Premonition??

I don't have nightmares at all. The opposite for me. Just about every brewday I wake up dreaming about the brew process.

dreamed i had to whoop two guys ass's because they were trying to kidnap my wife. then the chinese mafia sided up with us and patched into my wife's hand and upgraded her to a level 80 elite mage.

man i have to lay off the warcraft and law and order.

I had a dream about 2 nights ago that I was chasing our pug around playing with him and he threw up. Later, for some reason, I put him in a Mr. Beer keg that was about half full of beer. He threw up again and filled up the keg. He started drowning so I had to punch it open to save him.

Back