LOCK N LOAD:I Want a beer gun!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUCK

Reaction score
So I am interested in buying my first beer gun, and after doing some reading it appears that I need some other items to assemble this great machine.

First question is, should I purchase the accessory kit?

And do I need to buy a spliter for my CO2 tank?
(BTW my setup is"Great Fridge Project)

I just want to make sure I get all the right equipment the first time so I am not sitting here with a brand new beer gun with no parts to operate it.

Thanks

You will need a splitter because you have to provide CO2 to your keg and to the beer gun.
If you are good at shopping at the hardware store you can get all the components yourself. For me it was the usual. Took me about 3 trips to Lowes and they never seemed to have what I needed. If I did it again I would buy the accessory kit.

RichBrewer said:
You will need a splitter because you have to provide CO2 to your keg and to the beer gun.
If you are good at shopping at the hardware store you can get all the components yourself. For me it was the usual. Took me about 3 trips to Lowes and they never seemed to have what I needed. If I did it again I would buy the accessory kit.

See that''s how I am to man, it is very irritating at times, back and forth.

Maybe I will get the kit and the money spent will equal to wear and tear on my truck if I was to search for parts.

Thanks for the reply

I was thinking about getting one of these too. to bottle a few off my keg to give to freinds etc. Do they work well? do you need to be overcarbonated in the keg prior to using it or will you have good carbonation level in the bottle if/when keg is carbed at regular levels? Does this work as good as a counter pressure filler?
Thanks for any info on this.
Let me know how yours works out.
Cheers

Back