Pilsner Urquell

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APendejo

Reaction score
Just got a coupon in the mail for $6.99 towards a 6 pack of Urquell. Don't have a clue as to how I got on their list. I have not tasted it in years and from what I remember it was not so good back then. I am gonna go for it.:mug:
AP

I didn't get the coupon but tried the PU years ago and was not impressed.

It seems they have changed some of their packaging to better protect their product from bad package store display practices. The last 6'er of PU was actually pretty dang good.

The coupon actually says I have to pay 2 bucks, the promotion will cover the rest up to $6.99.
Two buck 6 pak is a pretty good deal anywhere.
I think my local liquor store put me on some kind of mailing list because I go to their cigar nights once a month or so and buy a lot of bourbons from them.
AP

Where did you sign up? I was hoping their was a fan club or something but couldn't find it. Anyone else know of good places to sign up for beer coupons, or any breweries that send you stuff? :ban:

Back