SUPER Fresh Pliny the Elder or Russian River Sours for Trade...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBronco

Reaction score
I have a connection that i can get any of the following beers (except for temptation) by Russian River. Pliny and Blind pig are shipped weekly and are typically less that a week old on the bottle. Basically as fresh as you can get.

423531_10150606114543613_756583612_9108285_1819944729_n.jpg

Im looking for the following. I would like to trade at least three beers each to make the shipping worth it.

* Cantillon iris (Brussels) **** Very high on my list
* Cantillon (Did i mention Cantillon?)
* Alchemist - Heady Topper (Vermont)
* Ommegang Rouge Grand Cru (New York)
* Splinter Gold - Tröegs Brewing Company
* Captain Lawrence - Cuvee de Castleton And/OR Rosso e Marrone (New York)

You don't want to go down this road my friend... I offered up fresh RR about six months ago and I've spent almost a grand on beer and shipping since then :eek:

My swaps are now officially limited to 2 members. It got really out of hand really fast. Good luck to you ;)

The Heady Topper was good

You don't want to go down this road my friend... I offered up fresh RR about six months ago and I've spent almost a grand on beer and shipping since then :eek:

My swaps are now officially limited to 2 members. It got really out of hand really fast. Good luck to you ;)

The Heady Topper was good

Yikes! Well, There is more than just me interested in the beers listed. We are collecters and are looking for special beers to sit on. Bring it on! :tank: I don't think ill be shipping quite that much, but am awaiting the challenge. I have already sent a set of sours to a member. Im hoping i get what im looking for.

I also have 5... yes 5 FULL sets of Stone's vertical epics (02-current) I will entertain trade ideas for one but its not likely.

I can also get the following breweries beers:

Rogue
Stone
Green Flash
Firestone
21st amendment (GREST ipa, only in cans)
Moylans
Drakes
Bear Republic
Lagunitias

JoeBronco said:
I can also get the following breweries beers:
Rogue
Stone
Green Flash
Firestone
21st amendment (GREST ipa, only in cans)
Moylans
Drakes
Bear Republic
Lagunitias

We are obviously nearby each other

JoeBronco's the best! I absolutely recommend trading with him!

(now i find out about the stone vertical! doh!)

I'm in Philly and wouldn't mind some fresh Pliny and Blind Pig. What are you looking for from Philly?

I can get most of the sours here, although they are $18/bottle, so of it fits the trade I could be interested.

Coff, we will talk. Im looking at Monks off of 16th and Spruce. They have a few beers im looking for. Two Pliny's and a Blind pig should work for a fair trade.

I think I can get you a nice selection of Cantillon and possibly some of the others... let me look into it and I'll shoot you a PM.

Coff, we will talk. Im looking at Monks off of 16th and Spruce. They have a few beers im looking for. Two Pliny's and a Blind pig should work for a fair trade.

Just shoot me a PM and I can run over to Monks and grab what you need, depending on the premium they are charging for these bottles. Wouldn't be surprised if something like Lou Pepe was $45+.

Sun Up Brewhouse has some delicious beers (they currently have a delicious Rye PA). Sonoran does an interesting White Chocolate Ale. Four Peaks has some tasty beers.

Please let me know. Also, we can get Growlers of anything in Arizona, thanks to a new state law.

Thanks Scott but i already have a connection in Phoenix. I loved the Sonoran 200! Im looking forward to there next batch of 300!

Back