• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taprite Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJP

Reaction score
This is a brand new in the box T742HP regulator. I purchased this with a kegging set-up from beverage elements. When I purchased my kegerator it also came with a regulator so I have no need of this.

INFO from the manufacturer:

Dual pressure gauges - CO2 Tank and Keg pressure. High performance design preferred by leading beer companies. Integrated 5/16 barb outlet. Check valve to prevent backflow. This dual gauge CO2 regulator is a high performance Taprite regulator with 0-50 PSI range, 60lb & 2000lb gauges, tank fitting, high performance 5/16 inch barb with duck-bill shutoff and check valve, and a red easy adjustment cap.

Review on HBT:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f142/double-gauge-primary-co2-regulator-t742hp-190738/

I would like to get $50 shipped for this, cheapest I can find it shipped is $59, but I am open to offers or trades for homebrew items.

Pics:

Wiov6.jpg

AwyGe.jpg

Back