I am a closet WoW Gamer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared311

Reaction score
Most people don't know, but I love to play WoW. If anyone else plays we can dork up a conversation here.

Lots of people here at the office play, including the VP in charge of the studio.

I, however, have never been able to get into it.

Maybe after the merger if the employee cost is low enough I'll give it another shot.

Played last night. Lvl43 Ord Warrior. We ganged up on Scarlet Monastary and got my buddy his lvl 30 toon a blue-find mace. We started the run and did one leg, before restarting to do a quest. Then we did the whole thing including the leg we already did.

We had 2 lvl70s helping, so it was a mop up. I spent most of the time running in and aggro'ing as many guys as I could and bringing them back for everyone to beat up on. They were calling me Leroy all night! What fun!

I just got a shield and one-handed axe so I can be a real Tank. I might realign my talent tree before we Instance again.

Back