2013 Bluebonnet Brew-Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What fun! I'd love to participate (as a judge, not as an entrant) but it's about 3 hours away for me, and that's just too far. Maybe another time, as it seems like great fun!

What fun! I'd love to participate (as a judge, not as an entrant) but it's about 3 hours away for me, and that's just too far. Maybe another time, as it seems like great fun!

3 hours? In Texas, that's nothing. It is weird how this state messes with your sense of distance. When I lived in Michigan, 3 hours was a long-ass drive. Now? 3 hours is just going to Austin, and I've done Austin and back in a day.

I really wanted to enter this year, but I'm not going to have anything ready in time. Damn.

I was going to enter an Oktoberfest, but I drank it all before I realized it.

Does anyone know if there are interim results published between rounds 1 and 2?

Does anyone know if there are interim results published between rounds 1 and 2?

No. All results and scoresheets are only available after the completion of the awards ceremony. If you're in attendance, scoresheets (although a bit of a cluster last year) are available after the ceremony. Otherwise, everything is mailed out, typically targeting shipment within a week, but it is an exhausting event and most all involved have day jobs.

LAjerm said:
Half of our club will make the drive from shreveport! We love the Bluebonnet.

Can't wait jerm! I was printing out all my info today and trying to decide which car the wife and I will be taking. That switch up on the pub crawl is a little disappointing though. Oh well!

This is Jeffro BTW.

Back