• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB (2) Regular Black Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
I just made my final orders for a few months with the assumption I'd make my own tap handles. Now I realize I just need stock ones to be low profile. A

Anyone have (2) matching standard black tap handles, either the regular 3" length ones or the round ball ones. Shipping should be pretty cheap by first class mail <$2. Was hoping in the area of like $5? Not trying to be a cheap skate but just take them off someones hands.

Yeah, I just did a bulk order for about 6 months of ingredients. Then another order for all faucets/shanks. I shouldn't buy anything else to warrant the shipping...

I have 1. I did have two, but I accidentally broke one while cleaning my faucet. It's free if you want it. Not having any tap handles is a sure way to get my motivated to make some new ones...

Back