• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Tap handle collection- Austin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if you ever want to dump em

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

If by dump, you mean give them away for free, I won't be doing that. You can make an offer, if you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If by dump, you mean give them away for free, I won't be doing that. You can make an offer, if you want them.

Don't expect them for free... not much you get for free these days. Tell me what you think they are worth and I'll maybe counter. Really don't need em so my price is probably going to be very drastic to yours since it looks like your about $15-20 per.

Don't expect them for free... not much you get for free these days. Tell me what you think they are worth and I'll maybe counter. Really don't need em so my price is probably going to be very drastic to yours since it looks like your about $15-20 per.

I would take $30 for the three plus shipping.

Back