Group Buy in Chicago #6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do we set the cutoff for this current buy?

• Close it on Monday, October 8, 2012 11:59 PM

• Close it when we reach 164 sacks?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a pound if you've still got a slot.

Added you, we've got enough interest to buy the box now.

**edit** Gothic Horror down for a pound and Neopol avail for a standby #.

I was playing with my calculator looking at those Vickers Breakbright tabs. I'll go in for $6 but at (1) 2g tab / 10gal that whole box is good for 5-9k gallons of brew :)

I am looking to split some Maris Otter. I won't order unless someone wants at least half.

i was gonna buy 2 sacks of MO, if you want half of one that works for me.....also i was looking to pick up some of Cara-Pils, Crystal 40, 60, 120...so if anyone is interested in splits on any of those, let me know please.

Also, looking to get on a split of StarSan if there are any out there, or might start my own if anyone else missed out like me :)

Hi Greg I added 3 sacks of grain and a star san could you please confirm that you got the order.

starman said:
I was playing with my calculator looking at those Vickers Breakbright tabs. I'll go in for $6 but at (1) 2g tab / 10gal that whole box is good for 5-9k gallons of brew :)

Yes I am going to scrap the idea..at least this time

louie0202 said:
Wow so 4 pallets, how many pallets did we do last time?

5 pallets but one was for randar alone! Actually, for his brew club

This group buy has only been open for a week? I had no idea that we would fill 4 pallets so fast.

homebrewfrank said:
i was gonna buy 2 sacks of MO, if you want half of one that works for me.....also i was looking to pick up some of Cara-Pils, Crystal 40, 60, 120...so if anyone is interested in splits on any of those, let me know please.

Also, looking to get on a split of StarSan if there are any out there, or might start my own if anyone else missed out like me :)

Homebrewfrank I would be happy to buy a half sack of MO from you. Thanks!

I tried signing up and have not got a response yet. I would like to order a szck of 2-row. Can someone approve me so I can order before Monday? Sorry for being so last minute.

homebrewfrank said:

I have a sack of carapils on my order that I will split. I forget which brand. You want 1/2, 1/4?

duffbeer71 said:
I tried signing up and have not got a response yet. I would like to order a szck of 2-row. Can someone approve me so I can order before Monday? Sorry for being so last minute.

Try logging back on again. Pretty sure I confirmed you.

duffbeer71 said:
Nothing yet. Hmmm. Maybe email me at the address I signed up with? My yahoo account I believe, correct?

BTW, I tried logging in to the grains site with a different browser to see if it was the problem but with no luck. :confused:

Check you personal messages

Could I be so terrible to ask for some golden light (5748) and I might as well go for Dark (5754) too?

bmason1623 said:
Was it 4 pallets? I don't remember...

As I recall it, we had four full pallets of grain, but a fifth was needed for the extras. Hopefully we can avoid that by leaving off some sacks this time

duffbeer71 - Trouble with login. Don't know if this would help, try another browser. I had trouble with Chrome on a Mac, Firefox was just fine.

srbailey said:
duffbeer71 - Trouble with login. Don't know if this would help, try another browser. I had trouble with Chrome on a Mac, Firefox was just fine.

I sent duffbeer71 a PM telling him to create a new account

Homebrewfrank I would be happy to buy a half sack of MO from you. Thanks!

Done! :)

I'm still interested in getting in on a split of some c40
sounds good to me, i was looking for about half a sack or less/more depending on how much you were looking for.

I have a sack of carapils on my order that I will split. I forget which brand. You want 1/2, 1/4?

im in, i was looking for about 15-20lbs give/take, not sure how much you were looking to obtain for yourself :)

I curreny have on my order and am splitting a sack of C40 with Brewingmeister, anyone want in for the remaining 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back