Blichman Dimensions??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding, Id never buy a Blichman ;)

If you are talking about kettles, you are on the right track, although I wouldn't buy Blichmann either. Not because of price but because the heavy duty ones come with a copper sandwiched bottom for better, even heat transfer. I have just about had it with Keggles. If I had to do over again I would use Kettles in a heartbeat.

If you are talking about kettles, you are on the right track, although I wouldn't buy Blichmann either. Not because of price but because the heavy duty ones come with a copper sandwiched bottom for better, even heat transfer. I have just about had it with Keggles. If I had to do over again I would use Kettles in a heartbeat.

But, with electric heat, one would not be concerned with copper cladding would they?

Oh, I forgot (momentary brain fart), you use electricity. I am so jealous, because I only have 125 AMP service.:(

I am lucky that we have 200A, and all the appliances are gas basically. 50A breaker is going into the box in a week or so for the new toy, taking out the 30A

I couldn't agree more. My next build will be all kettles. I also agree with the depressed state 125 amps put me in. :(

Back