SJP, for REAL?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteOz77

Reaction score
I don't care what the men's blogs and mags say...
Sarah Jessica Parker is HAWT!

Come on now, she's no Jessica Alba or Liz Hurley, or Pamela Anderson, or whomever floats your boat, but dammit, she's SEXY!

I just watched "Smart People" and I am still convinced that she's hotter than 90% of the people I meet in my daily travels.

I am really tired of the mags bashing her and calling her "Horse Face" etc.

If she's ugly.. I have made some REALLY bad decisions in my younger days....

She's not my favorite, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

And re: the horse face, that's why you gotta ____ her from ______.

-2. She's in some makeup commercial right now where she just looks horrible. I mean, would I kick her out of bed? Probably not (ASSUMING I WAS SINGLE IN CASE MY WIFE IS READING THIS), but really... she's not hot, she's not cute, she's just annoying.

I've also heard some interviews with her where she's really.... uptight about sex, basically the antithesis of her SITC character. Not even like talking about her own personal sex life - she was clearly incredibly uncomfortable talking about just sex in general. It was really odd, it was like watching Bizarro-Carrie. Not comfortable talking about sex? Not sexy.

-5 That chick looks like a damn zombie. The aging process has been very, very cruel to her.

She was never hot to begin with. Total horseface. I'd nail any of the three remain sex in the city girls before I'd give her a second look. Even if you consider her character on the show, she represents everything that is unsexy in my opinion.. living in a one BR apartment with a shoe collection worth $300,000. That's not hot.

Peter Griffin said it best: "She looks like a foot."

+1 Always thought she was kinda fugly myself. But I am also a firm believer that if you find someone to be hot, more power to you! Who am I to tell you what you should find attractive! Lust on, my friend! Lust on!

SarahJessica_060411113430552_wideweb__300x460,1.jpg

sarah%20jessica%20parker.jpg

+1 Always thought she was kinda fugly myself. But I am also a firm believer that if you find someone to be hot, more power to you! Who am I to tell you what you should find attractive! Lust on, my friend! Lust on!

Agree ... opinion's may vary on the "hawtness" of certain people. For example, I find Christina Ricci attractive and I'm well aware most don't. However, opinion aside, she does have an incredible likeness to ... a foot (perhaps even a foot that's been ridden hard and put away wet).

Last I saw her, she had a tight body for an older woman.

And guys, have we evolved so much that we're looking at faces now? For shame!

Agree ... opinion's may vary on the "hawtness" of certain people. For example, I find Christina Ricci attractive and I'm well aware most don't. However, opinion aside, she does have an incredible likeness to ... a foot (perhaps even a foot that's been ridden hard and put away wet).

Mmmmmm. Christina Ricci

tn2_christina_ricci_1.jpg

+1; even in the midst of all this anti-SJP sentiment, I'm not afraid to admit I think she's a good looking lady. Maybe I have a foot fetish or something?

parker-ugly.jpg

new03b.jpg

There's a reason why airbrushing could be considered an art. You could do a thesis on how to make her actually look attractive.

Christina Ricci, in Black Snake Moan, #1 awsome movie. #2 She looks so trashy and hot in that movie that its wonderful. #3. She loves showing a good amount of T&A in every movie she is in.

#4. SJP still looks like a horse. -345,000,000,000 for SJP being hot

.....But I also like Laura Pepron.....and Mila Kunis

Laura Pepron I just can't get passed her not being a red head, it just ruins her for me seeing her blond. And I like blondes.

Mil is hot but she looks so young it puts me off.

Another blast from the past is Christina Applegate

christina_applegate.jpg

The older she gets the better she looks.

after looking at some of the pictures on DeepSix's link I have come to a conclusion. SJP would make a great zombie in any new zombie movie. Also, all we need to do is paint some big bags under her eyes and she is just as gaunt looking as any coke addict

+5 on Christina Ricci (who is 15 years younger than SJP)

Maybe I am just getting old..... but I think you boys ought to have a look around the REAL people that you deal with every day, rather than the movie stars and magazines.

Can you honestly tell me that she is uglier and less desireable than the common 43 year old you meet every day? I'm lucky in the fact that my wife is much better looking and has a better body then SJP and she's nearly the same age.... but I look around at the average woman and see that most of them are uglier and fatter than SJP. SO in the grand scheme of things... She's Hot

That's just my opinion.. I could be wrong...

I'm on your side Pete.

Some call me a hornball. I like to think of it as being able to see the beauty in everyone. :)

Back