I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm that's a good question, Laura Prepon is definitely hot, but I think much of it has to do with her fame ... she does have that certain girl next door look ... if we were voting I would say she is allowed in this thread ...?

Alanis? Why not.

alanis-morissette-240.jpg

Oh as it turns out yes Traylor Howard was on two guys and a girl apparently; another show for me to be on the lookout for in reruns. She was on Monk, damn I hate that friggin' show, but I watch it when it's on to see her though ...

Oh Alanis yes good call, I can't believe I'm saying this but she has that head reminiscent of a horse, but she is very attractive nonetheless.

Hm, how about Taylor Swift? I think most people probably think she is hot, I guess because she is ...

taylor-swift.jpg

Yah well that is going to happen only with ever increasing frequency as you age so it's best to just block it out .. though .. wow .. Taylor was born in 1989? I have cars that are almost that old!?!

Alright boys, I may have one for you here, she's hot in my book alright ... this video came garnered through a little sleuthing from a link on this very site ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good call man, Morgan Goodwin, yes I've been fawning over her in all those Wendy's commercials. She can be a little bit sassy in the commercials too which makes it fun.

porcupine73 said:
Alright boys, I may have one for you here, she's hot in my book alright ... this video came garnered through a little sleuthing from a link on this very site ...

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7e4u1pc2I

Good find, I love the suddle Midwestern accent. I am a fan of the band and a sucker for redheads, Shirley Manson from Garbage is definitely hot.

shirleyselect02.jpg

Hm that's a good question, Laura Prepon is definitely hot, but I think much of it has to do with her fame ... she does have that certain girl next door look ... if we were voting I would say she is allowed in this thread ...?

I have played poker with her a couple of times. She's too pretty IMO. There's no reasonable heterosexual male that would kick her out of bed.

Anybody remember Cia Berg, lead singer for Whale?
There's just something about a semi-cute naughty girl with braces, wearing a miniskirt & combat boots and flashing her panties while she rocks out & licks things. Gets my inner freak going. See what I mean:

Hm that could be man, I don't know my Japanese knives. So what's the deal, you played poker with her and/or been within a foot of her ass per chance? ;)

Ok who can find a pic of that girl in the Toyota commercial, no not that TV star one with the dark hair. I'm talking about that girl with the tight blond curls, she's been in a few, but I cannot find any images of her on youtube or images.google.com ...

Pappers_ said:
I seldom see photos of her, but am deeply infatuated with Roxanne Roberts, who I know through the radio program "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me". Her voice melts me and she's LOL funny - a really great mix. I think she's hot.

Oooh - is she the one with the completely enchanting laugh?

Hm that could be man, I don't know my Japanese knives. So what's the deal, you played poker with her and/or been within a foot of her ass per chance? ;)

I've been within a foot of Sarah Silverman's ass, not Laura Prepon's. The Sarah Silverman thing was just this one time I went out to a comedy club with a friend and our table was right next to the stage; basically up against it. That was an all-star lineup that night...Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswalt, and someone else that I can't remember right now.

As to the Laura Prepon thing:

I live in LA and play mid-high stakes poker, and occasionally celebrity types play in the games I frequent. Although as I recall that wasn't a particularly high stakes game...maybe $200 buy-in or something.

The squeaky voiced lady from Will & Grace and those horrible Lean Cuisine commercials.

Hm Lean Cuisine, not sure which one that might be, any of these?

I've been within a foot of Sarah Silverman's ass, not Laura Prepon's.

Neat, no problem, I wasn't trying to bust your balls about it, I just thought if by chance you'd been near Elise you'd have details to share .:rockin:

Yes that whole Flo thing is a marketing genius. I've seen many forums with page after page long threads of discussion specifically about her.

Anyone mention Megyn Price from Rules of Engagement?

mmmm ... not sure ... but even if so, she deserves a second mention ... I don't really like the show so much but in an episode a few nights ago she took her top off, and her midriff, well, it was perfect. Not toned like some gym freak, but nice, and normal, and, um, attractive ....

Hot chick - yes, but I saw a commercial of Erin Andrews discussing prostate cancer, and found it strangely erotic. That weirdness has to count for something in this thread!

Oh yes good call, it's obvious, in a subtle and perhaps slightly perverse kind of way, but yes, I think I know exactly what you're talking about ... :fro:

Back