What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
petie said:
Today I was called a liar, an *******, then the guy got in my face and tried to belittle me. In return I proceeded to have a meltdown on that bastard like hell has never seen. Outside of work he would've been face down with his lights out but seein as how I need my job I excersised great restraint. Now I'm at home with a SN Flipside chillin. Yes. Have a drink after work.
I love flipside, nice red. Great smell, delicious!

Cherries in the Snow ... VERY different but actually I think I do love it.
In my baby Raleigh Brewing Company glass. :D
IMG_5821.jpg

Last pour of A Honey of a Saison, no carb at all 5 days old. Smells like a baked homey ham tastes like @ss. I think it's the only beer from boulder I'm not sold on

Last pour of A Honey of a Saison, no carb at all 5 days old. Smells like a baked homey ham tastes like @ss. I think it's the only beer from boulder I'm not sold on

That beer is terrible. Having a cream ale after a couple Freighthoppers at Depot St. Contemplating a cellar raid. Had a 'Flemish Saison' before I went out. Should have pitched wine yeast when I bottled, but didn't. It's going to be months before it carbs. :(

Another coyote68 brew...oddball IPA. He gives good head...the beer. This is very good.

image-1341738161.jpg

damn! lucky bastard, where you at now, FL?

Yes, was in West Palm and had a great time. Really impressed with the craft beer scene coming alive in the last few years.

...And I think I'm in love with Funky Buddha. Cool people. Great beer. My dad and I starting chatting them up about homebrewing and quality assurance (dad was the former head of QA at Pabst & Stroh's), and ended up getting a personalized tour from one of their head brewers, Phil. Really impressed with their new brewery, and love the counter-pressure growler fills. My golf bag has never been so full on a plane, think I forgot my clubs :cross:

2013-11-03 15.33.08.jpg

2013-11-05 16.12.24.jpg

2013-11-05 16.14.20.jpg

2013-11-04 17.35.35.jpg

TNGabe said:
That beer is terrible. Having a cream ale after a couple Freighthoppers at Depot St. Contemplating a cellar raid. Had a 'Flemish Saison' before I went out. Should have pitched wine yeast when I bottled, but didn't. It's going to be months before it carbs. :(
Yep, terrible!!! I'll never buy that again!

BrewinHooligan said:
Recently found that Victory will be distributed here soon and am really hoping I can get my hands on some... Drinking some iced green tea at the moment, have the kids tonight so the beer will have to wait till the little one goes back to her mom's

Victory announced they are discontinuing Hop Wallop. It's been replaced with Dirt Wolf, which I just picked up a 4-pack for tonight.

Replacing Victory’s Hop Wallop® Ale, which will take a hiatus from the market for the time being, DirtWolf Double IPA will launch the brewery’s entry into four-packs when it begins to hit markets in October.

From here..

http://www.victorybeer.com/news/vic...nounced-changing-autumn-and-winter-offerings/

Good news...
My rye saison is tasting good.

image-3592696762.jpg

Bad news...it's not as cold as it should be and on further investigation, it appears my beer fridge has shot craps. Smells like a burnt out compressor...:(

Good news...I got about a 12 pack of beer that needs to be drunk tonight ;)

Billy-Klubb said:
this over blended thing I bottled just on Sunday. just because I can and I needed to know. slightly carbed, good oak flavor, slight cherry & decent coffee notes, slightly tart, deep dark brown, and quite "digestible". I don't know the ABV because of all the damn blending and such, but it does have a kick. I'll try another in a few months, but based on all the damn tasting I've done from grain to glass, I think it's gonna be real good in about 9-12 months.

bonus points if you can guess what shirt I'm wearing.

GNR appetite for "digestion"?

Lagunitas, Lucky13. So good. So good price $4.50 bomber. Think its aged but Ill buy an old lagunitas anytime, they always seem to hold up well.

ja09 said:
Yes, was in West Palm and had a great time. Really impressed with the craft beer scene coming alive in the last few years.

...And I think I'm in love with Funky Buddha. Cool people. Great beer. My dad and I starting chatting them up about homebrewing and quality assurance (dad was the former head of QA at Pabst & Stroh's), and ended up getting a personalized tour from one of their head brewers, Phil. Really impressed with their new brewery, and love the counter-pressure growler fills. My golf bag has never been so full on a plane, think I forgot my clubs :cross:

Did you get to try the Maple Bacon porter? I saw that they were having a bottle release extravaganza in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to assume its not currently on tap.

Back