What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a celebration.

image-580768664.jpg

Oh right. I work at a liquor store. I've got my beer customers trained to rinse the bottles and bring them back. Good thing too. I brew much more than I drink so I give away a lot of beer and rarely get those bottles back.

raise your glass is high as today is a said day these are all dead soldiers :,(

ForumRunner_20130818_135038.jpg

I hate foooking dumping out two and a half cases of beer
:,(

InityBrew said:
My haul from tired hands... Nice running into Mark too!

Cheers,

What did they release today? I've looked at their beers online and they look to make some righteous beers.

That sucks NIZZLE. I used a new burner on my last brew and boiled off more water than intended. I made the bad call not the top off with water and just leave it as is. The end result was about a 1% higher than intended alcohol content. My yeast was not rated for that so now I can't get them to carb up. That was my first bad one and dude I'm bummed about it.

That sucks NIZZLE. I used a new burner on my last brew and boiled of more water than intended. I made the bad call not the top off with water and just leave it as is. The end result was about a 1% higher than intended alcohol content. My yeast was not rated for that so now I can get them to carb up. That was my first bad one and dude I'm bummed about it.

Yup it sucks @ss but it won't be the last :p

Just left Kuhnhenn. My phone didn't work there but half way faced now. I will just say Kuhnhenn is one of those religious experiences you must do. I started out with Double Rice IPA. Phenomenal beer loaded with Zeus.

ForumRunner_20130818_160955.jpg

FG sample of my English IPA. 1.012, tastes awesome. Will give it another week, toss a few more ounces of EKG in for dry hopping, and bottle it. Much better this time around than the last attempt was.

Had the saison next,
IMG_20130818_133944_zpsf8c726a3.jpg

Really good. I want their yeast!! It went great with the Spanish chorizo and smoked cheddar.
IMG_20130818_133955_zpsecc89736.jpg
Then was sSimcoe Silly Belgo IPA all Simcoe all delicious!
IMG_20130818_140557_zpsf59a2e3e.jpg

Back