What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good. I need to stop being lazy and bottle my skeeter pee already.

Just growler it like I do, I usually have a few once I start. Now my 3726 Saison

ForumRunner_20130729_005908.jpg

The watermelon is alright. Very grainy on smell and a water down watermelon jolly rancher. It wasnt brewed in cali so I could be off. Inlike the hog. Guess I like a little sweet stout with a fuller body. I enjoyed it.

The hog island is great. Only got one more can. I need to find more so I can drink this one.

Swarley88 said:
The hog island is great. Only got one more can. I need to find more so I can drink this one.

Thanks to a recent trade I now have eight. Would like to have more though. :D

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Just growler it like I do, I usually have a few once I start. Now my 3726 Saison

I'll probably start to growler it if I start making alot if it. But, I have a feeling I'll be doing just that. The samples I've taken out and back sweetened have been great.

Thanks to a recent trade I now have eight. Would like to have more though. :D

If either of you guys want some more Hog Island I'd be happy to ship some out. We've got plenty of the stuf between my three watering holes

I'll probably start to growler it if I start making alot if it. But, I have a feeling I'll be doing just that. The samples I've taken out and back sweetened have been great.

Another saison. Kinda bummed I got another week or so till next batch of SP is ready. My sister in law and her husband visited from out of town and hurt our pipeline pretty bad. But now that my FIL bought me 4 new glass carboys don't think that should be a problem ever again

Another saison. Kinda bummed I got another week or so till next batch of SP is ready. My sister in law and her husband visited from out of town and hurt our pipeline pretty bad. But now that my FIL bought me 4 new glass carboys don't think that should be a problem ever again

Brewing up mine on Tuesday. Can't wait the short period it takes to brew up!

Brewing up mine on Tuesday. Can't wait the short period it takes to brew up!

Yeah, really the longest part is waiting for it to clear (if you use sparklloid) I've been wanting to try a different clearing agent I forget what its called but only takes 24 hrs.

Yeah, really the longest part is waiting for it to clear (if you use sparklloid) I've been wanting to try a different clearing agent I forger what its called but only takes 24 hrs.

When you find out let me know. I am planning on using sparklloid and degassing. Do you have to wait till it clears to drink?

Having a pint of my Roggenbier (yeah, I know I've been drinking this one a lot lately, but it's fantastic). I think I'm gonna bottle/ keg this afternoon. My bitter, and blonde are both ready to go. I think I'm gonna do a starter for the Conan yeast I got from TNGabe for a Citra pale ale, and also brew a Prairie Bomb clone either tonight, or tomorrow.

Though I am not drinking it at the moment (since it is only 6AM and I have to set the limit somewhere), we are currently drinking a Scotch Ale.

NIZZLE said:
.....lovely Monday.

I don't think those words should ever be put together. ;)
I'm reporting your post for being too cheery on a Monday morning. :D

My wife saw me packing up the trades and said "you're just sending that one two bottles of beer? Does he have a wife? Send her a bottle of my wine" so I guess if you drink the wine you're in the dog house.

Hehe thanks I'm going to grab you a Michigan only bomber at lunch.

broke in my germany brewery glass yesterday with a not so great beer, had a pretty bad after taste IMO. I followed it up with a much better beer, REMMY's American IPA while i whooped some ass in the HBT fantasy draft, scooped up AP and Russel Wilson!

2013-07-28 14.32.09.jpg

2013-07-28 19.41.43.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Yeah, really the longest part is waiting for it to clear (if you use sparklloid) I've been wanting to try a different clearing agent I forget what its called but only takes 24 hrs.

I used Super Kleer KC (because that's what LHBS had available). It was a two stage addition. Clear in 24 hours.

I used Super Kleer KC (because that's what LHBS had available). It was a two stage addition. Clear in 24 hours.

That's the stuff I was talking about. I should've bought a pack. Just depends if your in a rush for it to clear or not. $2 a pop for Super Kleer and $1.75 for Sparklloid that a bottle lasts forever.

St Louis style ribs: check
Dry rub: check
My homebrewed RYEding the Storm Out: Check!

image-1735726748.jpg

Just put these bad boys on for some low and slow.

finsfan said:
very nice, i smoked a rack last night while drafting :D tasted like a victory for me!

Hehe. Well atleast someone is confident. This is my first time with fantasy football so I didn't really know what to expect. That draft went really quick and I kinda wish I would've made a couple different choices. But, we'll see what happens.

Back