Noob Keezer Build Information

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClemsonDV

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 15 cu ft freezer for $75 (steal). It's got rust spots all over and i am hoping that doesn't cause any issues with my beer because I recently converted it to a fermentation chamber using the STC1000 controller.

My next step is to build a keezer with it or build the Mother of all Fermentation Chamber build that I found online. That would be clutch because my wife hates all the space it takes up. My buddy can do the woodwork and I can handle all the electrical, but my issue right now is WHAT DO I BUY???

I have 3 kegs (1 ball/2 pin) and a 20 lb CO2 tank. That's it so far. I want threaded hoses for easy cleaning and about a 4 keg manifold for taps. Other than that, I would prefer good but cheap equipment for maintaining this keezer portion of the build. I am so very new to kegging that I know I will overlook something. Does anyone have a MUST HAVE list of equipment I will need? I have been looking through the forums and I would like to piece together a keezer instruction/cleaning guide so I don't junk up my system. Any info will help because I am currently way over my head and over budget (that my wife knows about).

Here is what you do. Go to Keg Connection's website, find the contact phone number and give them a call. Tell them what you have and they'll work up a custom order for you to get you up and running.

Ok thanks. I normally like piecing stuff together through deals and Amazon, but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.

Go on their web site then and look at the different kits they sell....it will give you a good idea of what you need.

Back