• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmendo2005

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for some kegs preferably local so I don't have to pay for shipping and I'll be the first to say, relatively cheap. I've been looking on here and craigslist for awhile. I'm not in desperate need but would like to switch over soon so I'm appealing to the all great HBT site to see if anyone has some extras they're looking to unload. Leave me a PM or message if you think a deal can be made.

I know of a guy up in Danbury Ct that has many for sale. If that's a doable drive for you IM me and I will give you his name and number. Last time I was up there I paid 35 each and they needed the typical gaskets. Otherwise they are real nice. Im heading up end of next week to pick up a couple more. I could pick you up some if you would like. I think I'm about two hours from you. The more you buy from this guy the cheaper they are.

Back