What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black IPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395465762.593438.jpg

My "brewery" is "Bad Christian Brewing" so I have biblical themed beers. I have a lot more house beers, but I have 4 different beers named after the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Black Horse (black IPA), Red Horse (Irish red), Pale Horse (APA) and White Horse (witbier). At the moment I'm drinking the Black Horse (7.67% ABV).

Good morning alchy thread

Drinking green tea right now. 90 posts behind...

Just skip through all the rambling and you'll be caught up in no time. ;)

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

How did you like the Rojo?
Im havin another pour off tge New Holland Hopivore growler. Would post pic but app being typical pos.

The Rojo was nice. I can see why they win metals. Look forward for others by them

Water

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Carrying water around like I'm in the desert. Hauling more wood inside and cleaning up what was left of my massive wood pile that lasted me from September til now.

The oil man hasn't come since January 13 and I still have 2/3rd of a tank of oil left. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395500470.099110.jpg

I still have about 2 cord of split cherry wood to the left of this (not in picture).

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Coffee and a huge plate of clogged arteries. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395501091.843989.jpg

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

Drinking water...
Good morning alchy thread

Drinking green tea right now. 90 posts behind...
It is always rambling. You can skip it. :p Don't hate me because I ramble.
Coffee at the car shop... Bout to drop 700 bills on tires for 2 cars... God damn
No way! I am about to drop $900 on 4 for my truck and that is just to simply replace what I have. Nothing crazy fancy.
Coffee...waiting for women...as usual.

hahah! I am waiting on a man right now. No lie. Tis the season to be asked to go to Lowes repeatedly to help haul stuff. I don't mind because I live alone and there are times where I need another set of hands. I may have loaded my chest freezer into my truck on my own but getting it out wasn't as easy. There was a neighbor and in return, he asked me to do a lowes run after my hike. Ergo, I wait for the man to get done getting ready.

/ramble sorry coldcrash. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395505530.762277.jpg
This is delicious stuff. Working on a pils recipe, grilling and sampling some awesome pils. Ya'll have a good afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Road 2 Ruin. Homer. Let's go Huskies.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395505709.055574.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Back