I got a job at a local brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you tell us any thing? LOL

How is it in there it must look like your in heaven. Good Luck Buddy you made it. :mug:

Im only working part time but that really works out well for me. I will be working the bottling line, kegging, washing kegs, taking deliveries, etc. Im really looking forward to earn money doing something I love to do. The pay could be better but that is always the case .

I start tomorrow.

Mark over at GVB has said you have to love brewing, because you'll never get rich working at a small brewery. Sounds like you're starting in the usual fashion.

david_42 said:
Mark over at GVB has said you have to love brewing, because you'll never get rich working at a small brewery. Sounds like you're starting in the usual fashion.

GVB is a fun pub to pop into. Good eats and good beer! A nice view of their Kettles too. I haven't been there for a while, I need to pop in next time I'm in McMinnville...

Latest posts

Back