Beers I found in Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
After enjoying 3 six packs of local micros the last few days and not even being fazed, I decided to make a trip to the state store. I found a nice variety of full strength beers at the same prices as the watered down stuff at Whole Foods in Park City. The only complaint is that they were not refrigerated. Here's what $18.50 will buy you in Park City. 12 Beers total and many over 6% abv.

BeersInUtah.jpg

I have them out on my hotel room balcony chillin right now for consumption over the next two nights.

thanks. They're chillin right now. What a day. More snow on the way. When we are done, we head back to Austin where Saturday's forecast is Sunny with a high of 80 degrees. :D

Man I'm surprised that Utah has a decent selection and many high abv...I figured, especially since they shot down the homebrewing legislation, anything decent and potent would be verboten.

Enjoy
:mug:

I stopped by the state store in Park City before heading to SLC yesterday. I figured they would have the best selection. I'm glad I have a fridge in my room. Here's what's in it. :D

BeersInUtah2.jpg

You *HAD* to buy the Polygamy Porter in Utah, didn't you!

That Black Dog is real nice, it's one of my wife's favorites. Just a nice, smooth, malty, unpretentious amber.

the_bird said:
You *HAD* to buy the Polygamy Porter in Utah, didn't you!

Well, when in Rome....

polly3.gif

It actually is a purty tasty porter. I have T-Shirt from when I use to live in Utah. I'm looking foward to trying them all. It's 5 O'clock somewhere right?

I have that Tshirt too, even though I can't seem to locate it at the moment. the_bird, you have to buy more than one Polygamy Porter. Gotta bring some home to the wives!

Back