• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Ball Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkinos

Reaction score
Used ball lock kegs in very good shape. I have 25 to sell. Will consider shipping, naturally, you pay. They pretty much ship anywhere for about $20 for two. $40.00 each. PM me if you are interested.

Have they been pressure tested? If so I'm interested in two shipped to 43410.

Kegs seem to be getting harder to locate...
I'll take two if the shipping is reasonable.

FWIW Karkinos is a super nice guy. I wanted to buy 4 kegs from him a few weeks ago, and he showed up with six, pressurized, for me to choose from.

Was just looking to buy some kegs, I'd love to buy 4. Sending PM

Any still left that are not spoken for? I would be interested in two kegs.

There are still some kegs left. I'm located in Manitowoc, WI. For Yooper, I'll be in Marquette July 18-20 if you want some I can bring some with me. Please, please PM me, though, as just keeping up with the PMs is enough of a task.

MikeInMKE said:
FWIW Karkinos is a super nice guy. I wanted to buy 4 kegs from him a few weeks ago, and he showed up with six, pressurized, for me to choose from.

I agree. I just picked up 6 kegs from him tonight. Got my pick of the litter, but it didn't really matter as all of them were in great condition and holding pressure. Great communication as well.

Thanks again Karkinos!

Thank you for the kind words! If it's not too much trouble, got to my profile and leave some feedback on my iTrader.

Just got mine in, and they are holding pressure. Thanks again! + feedback left.

Got mine in yesterday. Fast shipping and holding pressure. Thanks and feedback left.

My two kegs arrived yesterday. Very happy with transaction. Left feedback. Thanks!

Got mine today. Both holding pressure. Super fast and extremely reasonable shipping. Thanks for making this a super easy experience!

Also if still available, I'd like to pick up 2. Let me know on the status of kegs still available, as I may get more than 2.

Interested in 2 to be shipped if you still have any and the price is reasonable. 16803 is the zip.

Hi, I am interested in 2 if they are still available. shipped to 98802.

I'm interested, send me a total for 2 shipped to 60450, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back