Spike Brewing 15gal Kettle Group Purchase!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Back by popular demand....

We will be offering our stainless steel 15gal kettles to HBT members for $20 off our normal price. The kettle can be ordered with 2 vertical couplers, 2 horizontal couplers, 1 coupler or no couplers. The lid is included as well as free shipping to the lower 48. The kettle measures 16.5" wide by 17" tall. Here's a link to our 15gal lineup: http://spikebrewing.com/collections/15-gallon-stainless-kettles.

We're placing a large order for kettles on Monday so there will be a 2 week lead time on getting your kettle.

You can order directly through our site using the "GroupPurchase" coupon code at checkout. The coupon will be good until Monday (4/23) at midnight. We accept Paypal and we now have the ability to accept credit cards directly (for those of you that aren't fond of Paypal).

Any questions feel free to email or call me personally.
http://spikebrewing.com/collections/15-gallon-stainless-kettles

Ben Caya
Owner - Spike Brewing LLC
[email protected]

Ben - Got all 4 kettles and accessories in, and finally got around to using 2 of them today (still building the brew rig, so I haven't used all 3 yet). Very nice, and thanks for the great customer service (especially as I changed the order twice on you)!

Ben - Got all 4 kettles and accessories in, and finally got around to using 2 of them today (still building the brew rig, so I haven't used all 3 yet). Very nice, and thanks for the great customer service (especially as I changed the order twice on you)!

No problem what so ever! Glad you like them! :mug:

Ben,

Any chance on a group purchase on a fifteen gallon kettle in the not so distant future? Either way, thanks for making a product that is both affordable and of high quality. It's good for the community, for sure.

Back