My Double IPA *Eplicit Language*!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkaBoneBenny

Reaction score
Well here's my double IPA. I'd like to thank TREMBLE for the Pin-up girl inspiration. What a classy art-form. I still think I might make a few changes, maybe add some stars to the oval border around Sam or somehting like that. I could also use some tips on ways to spruce up his uniform. Let me know what you think please. Thanks!

l_b60a3553334d1ad4e9fa25cac1b6c0d1.jpg

Stop Right There! It looks great just as is!
I think "lol" gets used too much online, but that's just what I'm doing right now!
Seriously, thats a Keeper!
Tony

rdwj said:
Love the label, love the name, and love the movie that inspired the name
Very cool label.I don't see many movies.What movie was the inspiration?

Mozongo said:
Very cool label.I don't see many movies.What movie was the inspiration?

Team America: World Police. It's an absolutely brilliant comedy by the makers of South Park done completely with marionettes.

There is a TON of strong language and perhaps the funniest sex scene ever done. It's not for everyone because of it's harsh comedy, but it did open to rave reviews from most critics.

Good job!

I agree with you on the stars in the border. The only other improvement would be to show more of the girl...that's it really. Awesome.

:mug:

yeah I was a little sad with how little of the pin-up chick got into the picture. She's not the visual focus of the label, but damn! Haha maybe she should be.
-Ben

rdwj said:
Team America: World Police. It's an absolutely brilliant comedy by the makers of South Park done completely with marionettes.

There is a TON of strong language and perhaps the funniest sex scene ever done. It's not for everyone because of it's harsh comedy, but it did open to rave reviews from most critics.

But VERY sophomoric.

Back