Logo in Progress

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalAngler

Reaction score
I love video games and brewing and I like the play on the word 'masher' so I came up with my little hobby brewery "Button Masher Brewery"

Here is the logo I'm working on. I updated the logo and I think I'm pretty close to final.

Button-Masher-Brewery-Logo-v3.png

Obviously the brews will be video game themed.

Those Are Awesome!!!
:mug:

You Know Those Jars Of Milk You Gotta Get In One Of The Games.....
Try And Work One Of Those Into A Logo...
I'm Tryin To Come Up With A Logo For My Hobbie Brew......
Just Starting Fermenting My First Brew Today..... LOL

Grandma's Soup... uhhh Strong Ale? Red Fairy Red Ale, Gerudo Golden Ale, Hylian Hefeweizen, Master Sword Maibock, Skull Kid Kölsh, etc. Lol, I'm a huge Zelda fan... Lon Lon Milk Stout.

Grandma's Soup... uhhh Strong Ale? Red Fairy Red Ale, Gerudo Golden Ale, Hylian Hefeweizen, Master Sword Maibock, Skull Kid Kölsh, etc. Lol, I'm a huge Zelda fan... Lon Lon Milk Stout.

Triforce Trippel... the possibilities are endless!

Triforce Trippel... the possibilities are endless!

Awesome... just awesome!

I was thinking to myself... maybe he wants to use names from another video game... but then i thought... there are no other video games compared to Zelda!

Scarecrow Saizan, Hookshot Hefeweizen, Door of Time Dubbel, Impa's Imperial Stout (or IPA) lol

When i see the acronym "BM" I think "bowel movement". Just saying. The super nintendo controller in the label is pretty rad though!

When i see the acronym "BM" I think "bowel movement". Just saying. The super nintendo controller in the label is pretty rad though!

Oh man, you may have killed the BM. I actually appreciate the comment because that's the last thing I want to cross a person's mind.

Button-Masher-Brewery-Logo-v3.png

that looks really nice!

If yer going to use a SNES controller... I want to see some SNES games represented!!

I'm off to play some maximum carnage. ;)

Won't appeal to non-gamers. Nice graphics work.

First, thanks for the compliment!

I'm always up for a friendly debate. So Lost Abbey doesn't appeal to you because you're not into Celtic lore? How about Stone? Do you avoid Stone because you don't know anything about Gargoyles? Avoid Anchor Steam because you're not a sailor? It's really about the beer and name of the actual brew. I think Hidden Blade registers beyond just gamers, especially with the explanation on the label.

Your point is taken to a small extent and if I was distributing to a mass market I wouldn't go for a video game theme, but that is mostly because of trademark issues. Being just a hobby and since my friends/family know I'm a gamer they can appreciate the brewery name and label art.

I like everything but the game pad. Hey man, that is just my opinion. I'm not going to debate my opinion.

I get your point and it sort of was mine, too. Those that "get it" will "get it". A stranger, though, might wonder why a Nintendo controller is on there.

I like everything but the game pad. Hey man, that is just my opinion. I'm not going to debate my opinion.

I get your point and it sort of was mine, too. Those that "get it" will "get it". A stranger, though, might wonder why a Nintendo controller is on there.

I get what you're saying. I wonder if a joystick would play to a larger audience. I thought I distorted and edited the SNES controller enough to mask it, but obviously not!

Latest posts

Back