G/f's brother was just in a car accident.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsnake

Reaction score
All I know is he's in ICU and the driver of the car is dead. She ran out to ICU but I have to say here b/c she's had his 18 month old nephew here. Now I'm left here waiting to hear any news. I just spent like 30 mins on the phone the other day with him too. :eek:

He's a Marine that came in town to drop off his vehicle because he was scheduled to go to Iraq on the 20th.

That's not good news.

It's easy to let yourself drift towards the darkness while waiting... please do your best to stay positive. It does make a difference.

It's not good, broken jaw, broken pelvic bone, burned badly because car caught on fire. Lung collapsed. They have him in a chemical coma right now.

:(

Sending some prayers that way. Start a prayer chain brother. My thoughts go out to your G/F and her brother. This is a tragic event!!!!
Jay

BigSnake,

Like everyone else, my prayers are with you and your family. My parents were in a motorcycle accident Memorial day weekend. They were hit by a semi down in Iowa. The police officer from down there called me Saturday Morning at 10am and it was not a Memorial day weekend I ever want to go through again.

Thankfully, they both survived the accident with some big injuries but are finally back to work. Again nothing I would ever wish on even my worst enemy.

Hope all turns out well.

Thanks everyone. We're still just waiting but they did the debriding of the burns and I don't think they're as bad as they thought. Still waiting to see if his lungs are okay though.

I just can't believe this happened... :(

Latest posts

Back