Columbus, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to run into a bunch of guys down at the Cannon brewpub who had a homebrew club... I never got a chance to brew with them, but they were all pretty cool.

Poor Cannon brewpub got bought by some restaurant group, much different than it used to be. The beer is still good though.

I frequent the area bout once every 2 months or so but never to brew! There's a decent beer store off exit 10, though. Not perfect but better than average.

check us out at www.hopheaded.com
and How are you John, when are you gonna get back down here so we can have a beer?:mug:

hmmm, I can't say that I will not be back down, but I have no idea when I could make it back that way... I took another job within the command that doesn't require me to travel so much, but there is a chance I'll be down there this fall or late summer.

I'm in Americus GA - not far from Columbus. Still very new to home brewing, but theres a big group of local guys here who have been very kind in helping me get started.

Good to see a fellow homebrewer in the Columbus. Ive been looking for a brew club in the are but no luck. Ive asked the guys at HomeBrew but they are not aware of any. Have you know of anything? Cheers.

We have a home brew club in Lagrange. Contact You Can Brew Too home brew store and they can tell you all about it

Latest posts

Back