Heady Topper for trade...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick pic I took while I was there also.

The Alchemist.jpg

I’m in GA and can get Sweetwater, Terrapin, Red Brick current stuff. i have some Terrapin Wake and bake 2012, some red brick 20th (very good barrel aged Stout) also have Stone Coconut IPA. let me know if you want any other beer that are available down here and I’ll see if I can get them.

I'm in Seattle and would LOVE to get a hold of a Heady Topper (Yes, I want to drink it but I want to propogate up the yeast because of the amazing things it does to hops.).

I've got access to all the Seattle brews (Pike Place, Elysian, Hales, Sound, and on and on) and also most of the Oregon breweries that bottle including Cascade Brewing's awesome sours (if you're into sours).

PM me if you'd like to trade.

If you're really interested in it, Black Raven's brown porter won a GABF Gold medal; it's one of my favorite beers in the Seattle area (I can bike there) but they don't bottle; I could buy a couple of growlers (or a full corney keg), put it into a corney keg under CO2 and then bottle it using my Blichmann bottling gun. -Yes, it's a pain in the A@#$#@ but it's a great brown porter and I'd probably bottle it all and then trade it.

Adam

I haven't had any Heady in a while and wouldn't mind getting a hold of some. I'm heading out of town on Friday so we would have to set something up quick if you want. I live in Northern IL so I have access to many of the awesome Chicago beers (Pipeworks, 18th St, Spiteful) plus the standard midwest stuff (Founders, Bells, New Holland, Dark Horse)
I also just made it to New Glarus last week and have a couple bottles of the Wild Sour, a bottle of Serendipity, and some Black Top that I would be willing to let go of. I'd consider trading off the 3 Floyds Apocalypse Cow that I have too.
Let me know.

I'm in CT - so if there's any of our local stuff you're interested in, lets figure out a swap.

Thomas Hooker, Relic (very tiny, very new).

LMK

I think I have replied to everyone but if you didn't hear anything back PM me again.

1 4 pack is gone but I still have 6-8 cans left.

I have Pipeworks Citra Ninja, Revenge of the Unicorn. Can get others if you want. Also can get any Spiteful (you may not know yet but very good). Can get dreadnaught by 3fs also.

sorry for the delay! Do you still have any? Also have some pipeworks ninja v unicorn and access to other pipeworks.

I have 3 cans left right now and I'm headed back up that way tonight so I will try and pick up more this weekend.

I have Russian River Shadow of a Doubt Imperial Porter 10% ABV and I can give you one Pliny if you would like it. It is their first ever time bottling Shadow of a Doubt and they only bottled less than 100 cases. I have been dying for some fresh Heady Topper. This is my first time posting here but I post on reddit.com/r/beertrade under the same username and have traded there many times without a hitch. PM me if you are interested or want more pics or info heres pics of my haul today
Xl1vKTQ.jpg

Never had a heady topper before, would be nice to try it! If anyone has Paypal and willing to send ship me a pack, that would be awesome!

Alchemist sold out of heady Thursday won't have more cans at the brewery till Monday

I was able to get 1 4pk today at a retail store but I plan on another trip to the brewery soon.

Also for anyone headed up that way the retail stores I stopped at said they get their orders on Wednesdays and sell out the same day.

I have Stone Enjoy By 09.09.13 IPA. Also, as an added bonus, I will harvest the Conan yeast and make a clone to your specification.

I picked up two six packs of zombie dust and gumballhead from 3 f's today. Never had heady and would be interested in a can or two.

Just got home with more Heady Topper for those who were waiting on me to get more to complete a deal or anyone else wanting to trade.

I also have a few growlers (750ml swing tops) of Hill Farmstead.

I have 1 each of Edward, Abner ad Walden I'm willing to part with.

Just got home with more Heady Topper for those who were waiting on me to get more to complete a deal or anyone else wanting to trade.

What do you want for the HF?

I have a Founders KBS and would be willing to pick up a few Founders, Bells, Shorts, New Holland, etc MI beers to trade.

I'd be interested in the KBS.

I'm trying to work my way through the BA top 100 list so pretty much anything on that list I'd be willing to trade for.

Thanks for the great trade. I'm drinking a Heady, some Abner, and some Enjoy By right now.

3BB001 said:

Hey how far is Hill Farmstead from St Albans? I'm heading to visit my parents soon and they live near that area.

I have a cigar city hunahpu imperial stout and a boulevard coffee ale. their saison brett is awesome btw

Had my first heady a few days ago.
Totally not impressed other than the distinct orange citrus flavor.
3/5.

Had a 2 year can next to a 2 week can...

...2 year can won.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't think I'll be cellaring IPAs for 2 years though.

My 2 year reference was in regards to the original post being over 2 years old, so the beer that the OP was trying to trade is likely gone.

Back