I needed to unwind, today is the day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azscoob

Brewpub coming soon!
Reaction score
I have been running day and night for about a month, with work being busy on and off, sidejobs in the 115 degree garage, brewing in the evenings midweek, overall I have been going to bed between 12:45am and 1:30am and getting up at 5am to go to work, I needed a day to do NOTHING. and today is that day: My cell is off, its about 3:45pm and I'm still in bed, on my third Saison, ate breakfast in bed, had a nice garden salad in bed, made with fresh wife-picked beans, bell pepper, cilantro, etc. This ranks up with the best vacation I have had, and I have my wife to thank for it! the yard can wait, the household chores can wait too, I believe I will have another beer, and get back to watching all the shows stored on DVR.

So do any of you just step back from the world and just sort of reset? what do you do? anything I can add to my day? Maybe later I will go out back and smoke my pipe with some fine whiskey

nope, not gonna do it! I need another beer though, I might get up and pour that one myself, I hate to make my wife do all the work, she is in the kitchen making the dough for pizza, hate to interrupt..

Just for the record, I really do know where you are coming from on this one.....Oh yeah....sweet! You earned it, and you gets the right to milk it too. :)

Every once in a while, I like to take a full day to reset. This generally involves sleeping late, lots of couch time, and a good meal. Today was one of those days for me as well.

For me too today (Kinda) It was just too hot today to do all the manual stuff I wanted to do so I said screw it, it's Sunday after all! ;)

The most strenuous activity of the day for me today was assembling a new vacuum.

Back