Ok I was Drunk can I change this...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korben

Reaction score
I just happened to click on my profile and realized I am listed as a Female.. which I am not. I knew I should have waited until I was sober to register at a beer sight. Oh well... tried to change it can't figure it out. If I can I will if not just may start a new profile with similar name... no big deal just asking.:drunk:

All you have to do is click on "user cp" and then "edit profile". Then change to female. It's much easier than a sex change!

If you're still having trouble, let me know and maybe I can go in and fix it.

All you have to do is click on "user cp" and then "edit profile". Then change to female. It's much easier than a sex change!

If you're still having trouble, let me know and maybe I can go in and fix it.

I dunno, with enough estrogenized beer and a few slapshots to the groin, he could be a she in no time. ;)

wah? :eek:

is that even possible? you're pulling my leg.
Not pulling your leg. I'm fast, man. Sad, really. Four years of college, 20 years of professional experience and the best I can say is that the typing class I had as a sophomore in high school was the best class I ever took.

When you have to bang out a 20-inch story in 25 minutes you learn to type fast.

Srsly guys, thanks for a great past 5 months. I'm so glad I found this site and that you all are kind enough to tolerate my insanity. :D I raise my glass to you all and wish you all peace, health and happiness! :mug:

Back